The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grill

Being a rather large fellow with a great appetite requires that I regularly stop my Gatlinburg real estate work for a food break - At least that's my story and I'm sticking with it.  Fortunately, although I have travelled fairly extensively, we have some of the very best restaurants that I know right here in Sevier County.  I had the opportunity to enjoy one of our short list favorites last week for lunch - The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grill in Pigeon Forge.  Lots of folks are familiar with the Old Mill in Pigeon Forge but not as many have tried the Pottery House Cafe across the street and have therefore missed a real treat.

I love the statement on their menu:

If you go somewhere else to eat, ask them if they bake their own bread.
If they say yes, ask them if they grind their own grains.
If they say yes, ask them if they make their own plates.

They really do make their own grain across the road at the original Old Mill and yes, they really do make their own pottery next door.  Excellent food and if the weather allows, make sure to ask to sit outside where they have a very nice garden area accented by a small waterfall.  For more information, take a look at their excellent website.  This is truly one of our favorite spots - Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Smoky Mountain Water Wells but were Afraid to Ask!

Comments Please!

Comments Please!!