A Day to Play Tourist in the Pigeon Forge Area
- Ride the train! As one of the few working coal-fired steam engine trains in the United States, this is a real treat and the 20 minute ride is included in the price of admission.
- Take in a show! With several different live shows to choose from, as well as a large number of visiting artists throughout the season, there is a lot to enjoy for almost everyone.
- Visit the craft area and watch glass being blown or see how hard a job blacksmithing really was.
- Eat a meal in the park. Although the food certainly isn't bargain priced, it really is quite good and there is a pretty extensive variety as well.
- Bring a grandchild or someone who is young at heart! If you like roller coasters, Dollywood has them!