Gatlinburg Real Estate Market is Hot!!

No, I'm not talking about the weather, it has finally begun to cool a little.  I'm talking about the residential rental market here in Sevier County.  With fewer people able to qualify for mortgage loans and sadly others who have been foreclosed upon, the rental market is actually going well.  In fact, I have had a hard time locating quality homes for people looking to rent - most reasonably priced attractive homes are already rented.  What this means is that rents will start to go up and that is definitely good news for property values.  All of the homes that I personally own are rented and there are fewer residential rental properties being advertised online.  Even the number of "For Rent" signs that I see as I travel around the county is down.  If you are looking to purchase single family residential investment property now is the time - From Gatlinburg to Pigeon Forge and Sevierville starter home / rental property prices are already starting to go up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Smoky Mountain Water Wells but were Afraid to Ask!

Comments Please!

Comments Please!!