December (& 2015 as a Whole) Residential Sales Rocket Upward!!

This being the first post I have made since December 11th, this isn't really much of a blog sometimes. In fact, with the current rate of posting, it actually resembles a blog in name only. The reasons why I haven't posted more often are many, but as so often is the case I have simply been too busy to draft a post!! Really rather sad since I truly enjoy writing in this space. Hopefully 2016 will be better!!

Now, the really important news is that 2015 was in fact the best year for Sevier County residential real estate since all the way back in 2006 and this is true in a number of ways. 2015 significantly outpaced every recent year, continuing the steady improvement in the total number of units sold. Also, 2015 surpassed 2014 by 10% and for the first time in over 10 years, 11 of the 12 months were positive versus a year ago. This just hasn't happened and it is even more significant when you consider the fact that 2014 was also the best year since 2007, a very strong year to compare with indeed.

Although I am not certain of this yet, I suspect that 2015 will have some other healthy statistics and I hope to write more about that soon. For now, here is the table I have been tracking for over 10 years:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Smoky Mountain Water Wells but were Afraid to Ask!

Comments Please!

Comments Please!!