TWENTY PENDING SALES!

Sorry for yelling this title but I've never, ever, had this happen before!! I, as an individual agent, not including the other agents in our office, have 20+ pending sales (all of which are my listings) scheduled to close during the next 45 days. Without a doubt some will be delayed and a sale may die due to inspection or other contingencies but this is certainly a milestone for me. I am extremely grateful to my Schoenfield Real Estate Team, our clients, and even more grateful to my God that we have been blessed this way. We still have some very well priced listings left so if you are looking for a Smoky Mountain getaway or residence of your own please contact us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Smoky Mountain Water Wells but were Afraid to Ask!

Comments Please!!

Comments Please!