Smoky Mountain Real Estate Agent Ranking

In the Smoky Mountain real estate market, it seems like every agent is a million dollar producer and it is hard to tell who really is proficient at selling Sevier County real estate. In an effort to publish the good news of our long term success, please pardon me while I brag just a little...

Having been in the Smoky Mountain real estate business for nearly 20 years, we've seen our share of competitors come and go. The key to long term success in the real estate industry, and particularly in our Gatlinburg area is simply to treat people like you want to be treated. By following this rule, and by working hard, we've had quite a successful run through good and not-so-good real estate markets.

In fact, over the last 6 years, I have personally listed 664 properties that have sold and that's an average of just over two sales a week without even counting the sales of other agent's listings that have been made! Don't take my word for it - Here's the official report from our Great Smoky Mountain Association of Realtors MLS database:
I'm especially proud of this as we don't report my team's other member's sales under my name as so many of our competitors do. Only my own transactions are reported as being my sales. While I'm at it however I do need to thank the members of my team (Suzy Compton-Hays, Mark Hays, and Michael Cole) who do help to sell my listings and the ladies in the office (Suzy, Giulia, and Rebecca) that keep all of the paperwork tamed. Finally, it is by the grace of God that we have achieved these amazing results. Certainly couldn't have accomplished this without the aid of ALL of the above!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Smoky Mountain Water Wells but were Afraid to Ask!

Comments Please!!

Comments Please!