August Ends Fairly Well

In my September 1st post I reported that the preliminary total of Gatlinburg area residential sales for August 2010 was 114. I also forecasted that the final number would be between 125 & 130 once all the dust had settled.  Now that we are more than halfway through September it is fairly safe to close the books on August and the final number is 128 - Right on target with my estimate.  Here is the updated table:
The much more difficult number to forecast is what the final total will be for the current month.  My guess (and it is a guess) is that we will likely end with about 125 Tennessee Smoky Mountain residential sales for the month of September 2010.  Only time will tell...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Smoky Mountain Water Wells but were Afraid to Ask!

Comments Please!

Comments Please!!