Blue's Corner: Summer is Close! I Promise!

Image may contain: Jeff Schoenfield, smiling, sitting, sky, outdoor, water and natureBlue, the wonder dog, here to let you know that Summer is right around the corner. Although it is still early in 2020, I am really looking forward to the warm summer days ahead! They will be here before we know it! I can't wait to drive the boat with my dad, Jeff. Believe it or not, I am actually a pretty good driver despite not having opposable thumbs! Smoky Mountain real estate opportunities are booming in the summer! If you're looking to rent, sell, or buy property this upcoming season, do not hesitate to put my master to work! Contact All Pro Group at 865-436-0444!!
Image may contain: Jeff Schoenfield

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comments Please!

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Smoky Mountain Water Wells but were Afraid to Ask!