The BIG Milestone - 100 Gatlinburg Area Real Estate Sales in 2010!!

Although I've come close in the past, never before have I personally had 100 sales in a year.  This year, we just crossed that threshold and with another dozen pending it looks like we'll likely hit my personal goal for 2010 of 120 closed sales.  When I think of who and what to attribute our success to I want to give credit to the following:
  1. Almighty God
  2. My amazing and very patient wife
  3. Our loyal client base
  4. The wonderful professionals in our office that compose the Schoenfield Team
  5. The other agents in our office that work very hard to make sales in a challenging market
  6. Our dedicated real estate community that shows our listings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Smoky Mountain Water Wells but were Afraid to Ask!

Comments Please!

Comments Please!!