Spring in The Smokies!!

Although personally autumn is my favorite time of year here in the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee, spring is pretty special too! Trees are budding, bushes (and some trees) are blooming, and the weather is delightful. One of my favorite pieces of real estate that fortunately can't ever be listed or sold is the magnificent Sevier County Courthouse in Sevierville. I wish that I could claim that I took the following photograph, but I can't - That doesn't however make it any less beautiful:

To see more of Christine Rich-Romano's wonderful photography and God's matchless handiwork on display, please visit her Facebook page. To have the blessing of living or having a getaway in the Smokies, please contact us!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Jeff,
I agree the Court House is a beautiful building. But there is some buildings in Gatlinburg that need to go. Those empty motels below your office at the entrance to Ski Mountain rd need to go now! The front door entrance to any thing is important and nobody likes looking at those buildings.I wish the City of Gatlinburg would put out a effort to get them removed.

Popular posts from this blog

Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Smoky Mountain Water Wells but were Afraid to Ask!

Comments Please!

Comments Please!!